I’m training several collaborators on Dorico, and I want to make a simple list of all key commands to manipulate selected notes.
Here’s what I have:
- alt-up/down = diatonic stepwise
- shift-alt-up/down = chromatic stepwise
- ctrl-alt-up/down = octave
- alt-n/m = move note to staff above or below
- alt-[ and alt-] = change rhythmic grid
- alt-left/right = move note on grid
- shift-alt-left/right = lengthen or shorten note on grid
- ctrl-alt-shift-left/right = halve or double note duration
Am I missing any other helpful commands? Thanks!