List of All Key Commands in Cubase 12

Cubase12-KeyCommandsFile.zip (28.4 KB)
Here is a list of all Cubase 12 default key commands with their category in xls, also with all the possible available unused key combinations using alt, ctrl/cmd, and shift.

I’m sure this type of thing has been posted before but I couldn’t find a file like this as I’m working with Touch Portal where I need a lot of free key commands to map buttons, so thought I’d make a chart to quickly find new ones to use.

Thought it might be helpful for others…saves some typing.

19 Likes

Hi,

This thread might be interesting for you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your effort! Awesome!!!

1 Like

Thank You !!!

1 Like

There is also my old “key commands to html” app, but that works a little bit differently (converts your currently defined key commands to either html or csv). I gotta admit I didn’t test it with C12, but I just assume it will still work.

4 Likes

That’s a neat effort!
:ok_hand:t3:

Might I suggest something as a fellow Touch Portalist? Cubase will happily receive up to F19, so feel free to also use those extra 56 assignments (F13-F19, with their 8 possible combinations. No modifier, Ctrl, Shift, Alt, Alt Ctrl, Alt Shift, Ctrl Shift, Alt Ctrl Shift).

2 Likes

Thank you. This really helps me as I am often looking for empty slots for key commands.

1 Like

Also, if you need even more!

3 Likes

Awesome, I didn’t know that, thanks!

I’ll update that for my separate TouchPad version with all my personal key commands.

2 Likes

I thought I could do this on Windows but seems it only works on MAC I think?

I’m on Windows. What doesn’t work?

Many thanks!
That was exactly I was looking for

Thanks Simon … much appreciated!

Go to “Key Command” on drop down window and you can assign things in there- just find the attribute- type the command you want- hit the up arrow and it is assigned

This is awesome ! I’d been scouring search engines and user guides for this; Thank you !!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Very helpful, thank you!Sharon.

Great, thank you very much

Thanks a lot! I was going to spend time in Excel to clean the whole list, and I couldn’t find a way to select the whole list in Steinberg Support.