List of Shortcuts for Cubasis

Is there a full list of keyboard shortcuts. I know (like most apps) if you press and hold Ctl, it lists them but it is definitely not listing them all. M and S for example for Mute and Solo track. Does anyone have a complete list? Also, I would love more of them as I tend to navigate using keyboard shortcuts :slight_smile:

Hi gordonrobb,

Cubasis comes with an overlay, which shows the available shortcuts.

As you’ve already stated, simply hold the “Command” key on your keyboard, and swipe left/right to browse popup list pages.

See the feature demonstrated in our Cubasis 3.2 tutorial.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Yeh, a couple of things. In that video he has 3 pages of shortcuts, I only have 2, also, the reason I didn’t know about some of them was the indication that there is other pages is not showing. So I thought there was only one page. (Image attached).

Hi gordonrobb,

Thanks for your message.

In that video he has 3 pages of shortcuts, I only have 2, also, the reason I didn’t know about some of them was the indication that there is other pages is not showing. So I thought there was only one page.

Please check which keyboard shortcut preset in the General Setup. Maybe you’ve chosen the one which shows 2 pages only.

Best,
Lars

Hmm, I found a bit in the general set up where I can choose between ‘default’ or ‘Cuba’s’ but it doesn’t’ affect only seeing 2 pages. However, there is an ‘open list’ button which allowed me to see all the short cuts. It seems all 3 pages worth of shortcuts are showing in 2 pages on my iPad. Could it be something to do with running on a 12.9 rather than the smaller iPad? Regardless, I can see that I have all the short cuts showing.

Hi gordonrobb,

Could it be something to do with running on a 12.9 rather than the smaller iPad? Regardless, I can see that I have all the short cuts showing.

It might be related to a chosen “Screen Mode” setting that more pages are visible, or the use of a different iPad model (Dom uses a 10.5" Pro if I remember correctly).

It’s also possible that Dom were using an earlier Cubasis beta version in the tutorial, which showed more pages by accident.

Nevertheless, don’t worry and be assured you should have and see all available shortcuts!

Stay safe and sound,
Lars