Listing of ALL the new C6 features

Maybe I should try and find this more thoroughly but is there a list of ALL the new features in Cubase 6 (compared to Cubase 5) somewhere? And where?

I tend to write and beg too soon since I’m too hasty - I know - but it would be nice to know about every single improvement/innovation/feature in C6. And yet couldn’t find one.

Vast list - I know - but anyway. Would be nice to see those since one necessarily don’t pic up everything just from the manual.

-Tom

In which area midi, audio or both?

I would guess all means all. :unamused:

[…]

I’d like to see a list of all the new and changed features in C6 gathered in one place, but I’m assuming that the 4 New Features videos pretty much covers everything. If they had more, they’d prolly want people to know about it.

:laughing:

Ouch! Would be nice to know if there’s more to it then what they showed in those videos…

I want a pony.

I wonder if anyone has found any nice surprises in the new manual yet

Skimming through the plugins pdf:

• new DeEsser. But it has no freq selection…
  • Reverence now has programs and presets (check p40 for what it does)
  • there’s help on how to transfer your reverence presets to another computer or location (thank you Steinberg). Still have to import impulses by hand though…
  • test generator is vst3 now

I haven’t looked at the midi effects since I have never used those before.

Will look into the big manual now…

Herwig

MIDI Learn is a biggie for me as well as the enhanced editing in the Key Editor.

Brings real meaning to my work.

Cheers