Live Loops like Logic

I heard it is implemented in one of the next updates. But please Steinberg make it playable with controller like in Logic!

Was looking at the Performance Panel they have in Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio… similar to what you mean…?
Mixcraft University | Performance Panel Basics - YouTube

And really - you heard this is already implemented in a Cubase future update…? Hmm… Not ready to believe that just yet… :thinking:

Yes…much DAW developer now know what those clips can do for the workflow and the arrangement…
I read some comments here, that said, Steinberg is going to implement it! A Steinberg developer told someone that it will be in one of the next updates…Shut up and take my money!Can’t wait for it…Cubase will be a monster of an DAW with it!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for Cubase to add Live loops like feature. It is awesome to use and such an easier way to construct ideas. Cubase has some nice feature but need to catch up in this area. Bitwig, Abelton, Logic are great for this. If Cubase adds this then you are a competitor again maybe innovator once more if they listen to user ideas.