Load empty project

Hi guys ,is there a way to load empty projects when C7 launches.No presets no Templates,just a default empty project.
I thought there was a way to do this in the Steinberg Hub?.
Thanks.

¨From the Manual PG 56 C7OM_en:
To create an empty project that is not based on a template, select the “Empty” entry in the More category and click the Create button.
An empty project is also created if no template is selected in the currently shown category.

Hi BriHar,Thanks for the reply,In my Steinberg Hub for some reason I could’nt locate the"Empty" entry.
Maybe I need to adjust my resolution for the screen.
But not to worry I’ll just make an empty one.
Thanks .

In earlier Cubase you could create a default template and in preferences select “open default template” on startup.

Now in C7 you only have startup options of hub on or off…so no, you can’t easily open an empty project on opening Cubase.

You could maybe do it by creating a shortcut to an empty project on the desktop and changing the icon to the Cubase one?

Amazes me how few people see what’s right in front of their faces. :confused:

It AMAZES me how wonderfully helpful you are :slight_smile:

just the usual dribble from an antisocial member I see :wink:

Anyone who can’t figure out how to start a blank project should use a Close-n-Play and not Cubase.

Eh, he wasn’t asking how to start a blank project, you unhelpful antisocial yfc!!! :laughing:

Who asked you? :smiling_imp:

I asked me. You got a problem with that? HUH?!?!?

I’m guessing you don’t have any mirrors where you live. If you did, you’d recognize an abject failure of a human being struggling with feelings of gross male inadequacy and pederasty. I’m sure there is an RX to remedy your wretchedness…Smith & Wesson perhaps? :wink:

Still waiting for that PM, wuss. :wink:

You’re still waiting for your Penile Module? Ugh, those poor kids in your trailer park! Seriously, get help…you’re no threat to anyone here online or in person as I’m sure your resolve is universally impotent as illustrated by your incessant need for attention through the mockery and harassment of others on a web forum…pathetic!

Like I said you’re nothing but a wuss.