Local / phrase-only humanization options?

I was wondering if there is any way within the key editor to affect the timing of an individual select group of notes, rather than global playback humanization?

For the most part the default humanization works for me across the board, whether I’m using Halion, VSTs, or NP (which I know uses its own).

But for the occasional lyrical phrase or expressive piano part, I would love to be able to lasso just a few notes and locally humanize them further for a more loose rubato feeling, obviously without changing the notation.

Right now I do manually adjust notes in the key editor (under played durations), it’s just a lot more tedious. I was wondering if there is such a thing like you can find in many DAW piano rolls, where you select notes and apply a humanization/randomization to only those selected (something like a re-quantize). As of now it seems like Dorico only allows me to affect timing humanization on a global basis under the playback options > note start positions.

I could of course apply rhythmic swing locally on select notes, but swing is not what I’m looking for.