Looking For Absolute Beginners Tutorials/Courses

Hi All,

I am looking for absolute beginners course for Cubase Elements 12. There is so much information available out there but not even one in a systematic, logical manner that makes sense to me who is an absolute beginner.

I am looking for :

• how to record an instrument and use effects etc

• how to use midi track, how to understand and map midi controller to cubase, how to modify the functionas mapping etc

• what are the meaning of different types of tracks available in Cubase and how and why to use one?

• Many more basic “what , how and Why” questions before actually doing the recording.

• Is there a course for absolute beginners officially from Cubase?

Can anyone help? Please help. Appreciate a quick response on this.

Thanks
Abhi, India.

Hi,

I can recommend the official YouTube Steinberg - Cubase channel.

Hi Abhi,

You and I are in the same situation. I’ll let you know anything I find out. I’m looking for something that is interactive and with a real person.

I found Obedia. It’s $30 per month for 25 minutes of screen sharing. I’m hoping this is a reputable website. Only other suggestion right now is to maybe find a music teacher who also uses Cubase. My current teacher does use Cubase but I’m not yet sure how he feels about helping with a lot of tedious questions.

There are also a couple of UDEMY courses, and of course the Cubase You Tube Channel. There’s also a few other producers on YouTube who have tutorials.

I’d be curious to know how you’re progressing. Maybe we can help each other along.

Have a good one-
Mike