Loopcloud with Cubase

Anyone having issues with Loopcloud? It works fine when starting a new project, but somewhere along the way, loopcloud stops working.

I have issues since around 4 week, that Loopcloud will cause Cubase to only accept realtime audio mixdown. That’s really annoying.

1 Like

I have been using it, can’t really say I experienced any problems with the program. Running the latest version that was out a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Can you check, if you have an instance running in your Cubase Project and you want to mixdown the entire project, if you also receive the error-message, that you can’t do a direct rendering (using the full cpu) but only a realtime rendering?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Paddy

aha, thanks to this post, I found the culprit! Thanks. I have the same issue since about 4 weeks. Cubase didn’t allow a realtime export. But I accepted it and didn’t investigate into the why too much.
Deactivating the Loopcloud Link Plugin solves it.
Loopcloud and Cubase works fine for me also in long-run situations.
I can’t use their Drum Plugin, because their pattern sync is not very good. It gets out of sync frequently and doesn’t recover until a start/stop. NI Maschine is always perfectly in sync.
I guess it’s time to write an email to the Loopcloud support to get these things fixed.

1 Like

I tried the drum plugin and that other one yesterday for the first time. While the drum plugin seemed nice I noticed it struggles to sync up too. And the Play (?) plugin I couldn’t start at all, just saying it was updating content.

anyways, the Loopcloud plugin itself I very much enjoy the way it works. I work out some stuff in their multitrack and dump it to Cubase when I think I have something :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Play Plugin works here on my side. It downloaded some initial content to get ready first.
I like Loopcloud a lot and use it as my main library manager. I listen to samples and loops inline with my songs and drag them over into a sampler or audio track. I don’t use their multi track feature incl all effects and stuff. However to choose a pattern for playback is an awesome feature. I frequently play over midi patterns. Together with auto pitch detection I found many stuff, I would have missed without it.

1 Like

I just installed the new update 6.3.4 and the export works again. It doesn’t force a realtime export anymore. The sync issue with the drum plugin isn’t solved yet…