Loopmash 2- Cubase 6

Loopmash1 of Cubase 5 , one could program different pads by recall scene parameter of automation. I did couple of project with that, worked beautifully. I noticed Loopmash 2 of Cubase 6 feature is missing. Any idea how to program pads like in Loopmash 1?

Cheers

Kiran
Muzitek

Man, hardly anyone knows how to use that program :laughing:
Here’s a tutorial that discusses “Scenes” so I hope it helps:

Thanks Philter. I knew about this. The tutorial is about Loopmash1 and recalling scene in loopmash was easy. “Recall Scene” as part of automation feature is missing in Loopmash2. Anyone knows? How to program different scene ? :cry:

Starts on page 87 of the Included VST manual.

Thanks Mashedmitten,

I am not taking about saving different pattern in pads, I know about it.

Bascailly what I am looking , lets say, my first 8 bars pad 1 as scence 1 and then next bar pad 2 and so on, how I can program? In Loopmash1 I could do by recalling scene as part of automation options. In Loopmash2 that is absent. I tried to record as midi by manual triggering of pad, but it does not work. I am sure there must be some way, but I am not able do it. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Kiran
muzitek

Page 87 tells you how to do it. :confused: There are 24 pads you can assign scenes to. These pads correspond to notes C0 to B1. If you assign scene 1 to pad 1 and want it to play for 8 measures you program a MIDI note 8 bars long on C0 of the MIDI track. What am I not getting?

Thanks , I got it , works well.

Cheers

Kiran
Muzitek