Lost all key commands that start with control-option-command for some reason?

I had set up a bunch of key commands that started with control-option-command plus a letter (on a Mac) but for some reason none of them work anymore. When I go into the Key Commands editing window, I see that they are still assigned (also see attached screenshot). However, if I try to re-enter them by choosing “Press shortcut” it won’t allow me to choose those 3 characters together anymore (other combinations, such as control-command plus a letter, DO work). I’m also noticing that when I’m working in Dorico Pro and just hit those 3 keys together (control-option-command) I see the grid value superimposed onto the System Track (the same as if I pressed only “option”). So not sure if this is somehow overriding my ability to also use those 3 command keys together to create new key commands? Thanks for any help.

I wonder whether you might have inadvertently changed your keyboard layout or input method?

Do you mean within Dorico? I checked the Mac OS “Keyboard” setting in my Mac’s System Preferences and made sure to turn off all key command assignments that might conflict (thinking this might be it), but unfortunately no dice - it’s still the case that when I try to assign “Tranpose” to Control-Option-Command in Dorico Key Commands, it still simply won’t let me, even though it WILL let me use Control-Command plus a letter. I’m completely perplexed.

• D.D.

Control-Option-Command and what other character? You can’t use only Control-Option-Command because that is a combination that only includes modifiers.