Lost cubase AI 6 disc

Hello

I purchased a Yamaha Thr10 a year ago but did not have a computer at the time, so did not get to try the bundled cubase software. I have now finally bought a new laptop, but have managed to lose the cubase AI 6 disc that came with the amp!

Today I have downloaded the trial version of cubase elements 8 and I will really miss it when the trial expires.

Is there any way for me to activate and download cubase now (laptop doesn’t have a CD drive)?

I can provide amp serial number and purchase receipt if necessary

Many thanks for any help

Hi,

Here, you can find Cubase AI 6.0.5 ISO.

Thank you Martin

Do you know how I would be able to activate this, given I cannot find the disc with serial number?

Many thanks

Hi,

If you already activated you Cubase AI 6 before, go thru the Reactivation process. If it has not been activated yet, then it will be tricky, if you don’t have any codes (Activation Code or Download Access Code).

Unfortunately I never activated it, as I did not have a working computer when I bought the amp last year.

It is disappointing as I have enjoyed the free trial and would even have considered paying to upgrade to this latest elements version. I can’t justify paying the full price at the moment

I submitted a support request ticket 2-3 weeks ago but no response yet

Many thanks though for trying to help Martin