[Mac] 7.0.6 stable for you?

I did a clean installation too, all works except if you use 3rd party plugs like Native Instruments and Melodyne… some other problems with IK Multimedia stuff like Sampletank, Philarmonik etc… so if you stay on C7 should be all great, but I’ve spent a lot of money for the plugs and I need it for my arrangement… the stange thing is that… All these plugs works great under Cubase 6.5 in 64bit mode… very strange. My mac is a intel 6core.

:smiley:

Running 10.8.5 and its pretty stable, but 8 of 10 times it crashes when quitting Cubase…

Running Cubase in 64-bit

On my system it crashed each time I closed Cubase.
A couple of days I reset the settings, and it’s good now… :slight_smile:

Sonik,

By “reset the settings” do you mean clicking “default” in Preferences?

Yes, reset the Preferences…
shift+alt+cmd when you start Cubase app…

Hi Steve,

Running on OSX Mavericks here. While 32-bit is rock solid one it plays the song a round, load up has issues. I do see some strangeness loading in 64-bit vs 32-bit. Primarily I use large samples for film cues and EDM synths. On load up, the first time played I get breakup in 64-bit then fine afterwards. This does not happen in 32-bit mode of Cubase 7. I also have been very selective to keep it kontakt, native and a few synths I use. A dodge VST plugin or synth can bring cubase to its knees.

Also anyone experiencing crashing on quit, here is a tip. Its the steinberg hub crashing you. make a “default.cpr” dump it to the desktop of your preferred template. Right click on Cubase 7 “show packed content”, goto contents/project templates and replace the default.cpr with your new file. On boot up select default. Now every time you boot it will bypass the crashing weirdness, and load up your favorite default template. This did the trick for me.

Kind Regards,