The macro editor seems to have issues when multiple instances of the same command are used in the macro. This particular set of additions and removals of items crashes Cubase while others might just trash the macro contents.
How to reproduce:
- Open ‘Edit’->‘Key Commands…’
- Create a new macro by clicking ‘New’, and press ‘Enter’
- Select any command from the ‘Commands’ list above
- Add the command to the macro by clicking ‘Add’
- Select another command from the ‘Commands’ list above that is not the same one as in step 3.
- Add the selected command two or more times to the macro by clicking ‘Add’ two times or more
- Select one of the commands added in step 6. from the macro
- Remove the selected command from the macro by clicking ‘Remove’
- Add a new command to the macro by clicking ‘Add’ (can be the same type of command or any other command)
→ Result: Cubase crashes
Cubase Pro 11.0.20 Build 371
Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 Build 18363