Maintenance update for 7 (now that 8 is released) ?

hi

when can we expect the maintenance update for 7 since 8 is now released ?

+1

Man, I didn’t see it coming, but I may be skipping right over this .40 maintenance update. Straight to eight, baby!

I’m still shocked they managed to get v8 released this year.

Since all the fixes made it to 8 and are available now, I’m sure they’re done, they just have to version-control-extract them into a branch for v7.5.x and test (if they haven’t already).

But I’m sure the actual code is done.

I bet it happens before the weekend.

I did, Now feeling a bit full of myself but I bet I am right and the vast majority of those still with issues in 7.5 upgrade. :smiley:

About 3 weeks ago (date: Thu Nov 13, 2014) in this thread Will there be a Cubase 7.5.4 before Cubase 8 is released ? - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Luis Dongo, the Site Admin stated: “I can’t name a date but I can tell you that there will definitely be a Cubase 7.5.40 version and that is with 100% certainty.”

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Although its talking about Yosemite compatibility, I should think this is the v7.5.40 maintenance update mentioned, now scheduled for Feb 2015.
http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/article/yosemite-information-update-3002.html

Bump

As stated here:
while Cubase 7.5 and Nuendo 6.5 maintenance updates are scheduled for February 2015. :wink:

thx