Maintenance Update VST Live 1.0.40 – now available

green rectangle fixed with hotfix next days. output mismatch pls. elaborate.

• When I e.g. resize to fullscreen and back there is “phantom” video like PIP in video
  • When I switching video Outs video does not play in windows which is set as out and I need reset connections and set outs again
    *Usually this is done with 2 video tracks when I set out to one Video out and then switch to 2 separate outs.
    Everytime I play with video tracks a couple of minutes there are some issues.
    Probably I did not understand video workflow of VST Live
    I bought it primarily for audio backing tracks for live, but somwhere is LED screens available to feed som clips during show.

So far, no patches hanging.

I have noticed that my Komplete S49 is no longer being recognised under that name, but instead as Midi In 1 .

Also, I just had it not recognise my Focusrite Solo 2I2, but after closing VL, restarting the Focusrite, it now works,

in Devices/Connections you can add or remove Ports. “MIDI IN 1” is the visual name, to the right is the associated hardware Port (“nc” means “Not connected”).

1 Like

Should be fixed with v 1.0.41

This works, but you are right that there is still some confusion with video monitor naming with multiple video tracks. It works ok when you use the default names for the video monitors (i.e. “Video:Video1”). Next version will fix this.