Make transpose track permanent

How to flatten transpose?
(make the new key permanent, including the chord track?)

Why is this so difficult…or is it just my ignorance once again?


Just use “bounce” and everything is fixed in a new part.


wow…thanks…I’ll try that.

How do you “Bounce” the chord track by the way?