Man Enough To Cry

Hello everyone.

I have have posted this song here before - except the music video which is now ready :

Song made with Cubase 6.5. Hope you enjoy the tune - and the video - its me on the drums by the way :wink:

Cool vid, great songā€¦Excellent mix!! :sunglasses:

Sav

Thank you so much Sav !

That is a really good video there, great job!
He didnā€™t cry though :wink:

Brilliantā€¦just brilliant !!!

Thanks to both of you Shadowfax and Strophoid. True, he didā€™nt cry ā€¦ hehe :wink:

Fantastic mix. I really like the bass sound you got on it. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Psy ! Bass is from Spectrasonics Trillian, 1 ordinary 5 string, and 1 moog (+ some processing, both of them)

Really very good, both the vid and the song! Great singer btw.

Thank you so much Renewal. Really appreciate your comments !

Knut

great job on everythingā€¦wish you the best

Thank you so much really Ferencz !

Iā€™ll echo what everyone is saying here: great song and great video. I would have liked to see a kick ass guitar solo though. ā€œPaging Mr. Kimā€¦Mr. Kim Christiansen, line 2.ā€

What is your involvement with the band and/or song? Are you a member? Did you produce the track? Etc. Inquiring minds want to know! :smiley:

First of all ; Thank you so much Foolomon !

My involvement ? I wrote the song, and played / programmed all instruments, except (almost all) middle8 section guitars - and the guitar solo from here (which is played by Lars Lind, a Norwegian guitarist, and a much better guitarist than me).

And yes, i produced the track in my ā€¦ i like to call it a semi pro studio.

So ā€¦ it actually not a real band as you see in the video, but all of them are great musicians.

Ok so now I have a few more comments:

1. Bravo for producing such a well-written and well-mixed song. Itā€™s truly an impressive sounding song, and the fact that you are responsible for 90%+ of the effort to get to the point that we had something to listen to is quite nice.

2. Why did you produce the video if the band isnā€™t real? ā€œBecause you could?ā€ The video was very well done, and I admit I thought it was a promo for a real band looking to land a record deal.

Great stuff! :mrgreen:

Itā€™s really well done. Trying to think who Iā€™m reminded ofā€¦ Bon Jovi? Great mix to my ears.

@ Early21 : Thank you so much !

1. Again, thx so much Foolomon. That comment really keeps me going. Much appreciated indeed !

2. Good question. That wasnt my decision after all, but the video producer as far as i can remember (but we agreed to it i guess) It is more a promovideo for Jan Leā€™Brandt (which is the (main) artist here) - Jan leā€™Brandt with a support band, is the idea (i guess, hehe :wink: )

Killer mix I could hear everything, keys are great. Bass and kick and gtr are perfectā€¦great mastering tooā€¦Video is excellent

Thank you so much Kzarider !

that is just a wonderful track, as are all three on iTunes. I immediately bought all of them. Like mentioned above, the mix is REALLY great.

dave