Mapping the controls of my Roland A-500PRO in Cubase 7.5

I’m having trouble getting my A-500PRO working with Cubase 7.5 and Halion Sonic 2 in particular.

There are three pre set mappings for Cubase which come with the A-500PRO’s editing software and I believe I have set it up correctly as per the manual but none of the pre sets work.

The first knob seems to control the “ball”, plus in Cubase the first knob appears stuck at 0 and if I turn it on the A-500PRO it moves erratically then goes back to 0, and the remaining knobs give erratic responses as if they appear like switches to Cubase. All the faders control the pitch bend stick. From looking at the mapping in the A-500PRO’s editing software it looks correct, as far as I can tell, and I can’t see a way to manually edit the mappings in Cubase.

Any help much appreciated!

I am also facing the same kind of problem and I was just searching on the net for the solution when I found this thread, but there are no replies yet. Please if anyone knows a solution then please post it here. Lawriewelsby, if you have found any solution then please share. Thank you.