Hi. Small issue.
If you are pasting part of your timeline in earlier in you session, before markers that are on a Marker Track set in Musical Mode, these markers won’t be moved correctly.
I believe the marker on the Musical Mode track is moving accordingly to the timecode of its bar number of a specific tempo. Which means if you paste in a timeline with a tempo that’s not the same as the one under the marker, it will change its timecode.
How to replicate:
- Create two Marker Tracks and a Tempo Track.
- Create two MIDI tracks for reference.
- Set one of each of the tracks to Musical Mode, the other two to Linear Mode
- Set a tempo change at Bar 4
- Create a marker on each Marker Track at Bar 8. Do the same for the MIDI as a reference
- Do a Global Copy of Bar 1-2.
- Paste it to the beginning of your timeline.
- The marker on the Musical Mode track has moved differently then all other events.
- All events should be lined up with each other.
I’ve included a video showing the process and bug:
Best regards, Jesper