Marshall Code Recording (Beginner)

Hi

Please excuse me if this question is a bit basic I am a beginner with Cubase.

I have a Marshall code amp connected to my Microsoft Surface with a USB cable running Cubase 9.

I cannot get Cubase to record the signal from the Amp there is nothing coming through.

Can anyone help me with this please

Thanks

Hi and welcome,

I’m sorry, I don’t know this device. Does behave as an Audio Device? Have you selected its ASIO Driver in the Devices > Device Setup > VST Audio System?

What is your VST Connections > Inputs Setup, please?

I know I’m visiting this thread really late but I was wracking my brain trying to figure out the exact same problem and finally figured it out. You might want to post this information elsewhere on the forums for other folks with the same problems. The Marshall Code series of amplifiers connect to computers via USB. In order to get the Cubebase LE software to see the Code amp, you need change the ASIO (AISO?) driver from “generic” to the other one AISO4Allv2 I think is the name. Once you do this, the software will then let you configure your plugins to include the CODE amp. Worked like a charm. This should help a lot of folks out there with these kinds of amps.