master section stays focussed

hi all

i use wl7 on a dual monitor set up with the master section floating on the right screen while the main wl stuff is on the left. have just noticed that the master section gets stuck at the front when i’m burning a cd. example - i set the cd to burn on the left screen, then open up a browser to check an email or somesuch thing on the right screen. master section will stay present and obscure the browser window until the burn cd dialogue has finished and gone.

of course i would only do this when burning a non essential disc, but it’s something i do tend to do every now and then and it’s a bit clunky to have to remember to move the master section out of the way onto the left screen each time before starting a burn.

anyone else seen this? i have an ati radeon hd 4300.

cheers

si

If you uncked the option “stay visible when switching to other applications” (Master Section setting menu), then this won’t happen.

hi pg

i’m afraid on further investigation the problem remains. you are quite right that the master section goes behind all the other windows when the check box is unticked, however in the case that you are burning a cd from the montage, it stays front and centre and in the way! i can repeat this every time. any other ideas?

cheers

si

Do you mean, when the burning progress box is active? (or when the burning dialof is open?)

hi pg

when the burning process window is active, correct…

cheers

si

hi pg

just bumping this as it’s been a while since my reply…

cheers

si

I think this issue was solved.

hi pg

could you tell me the post where this was resolved please? thanks!

si

just bumping again as i can’t find the post where this was solved. sorry to do it again!

si

There is no post. I just say I dealt with that issue, and it should be ok in next version.

Sometimes PG goes below the minimum required number of words in his replies… :sunglasses:

Luck, Arjan

thanks pg - i’m no good at cryptic crosswords so sorry i didn’t understand :slight_smile: really pleased you’ve found a fix for us :slight_smile: