MBC bug? Can anyone confirm?

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm that on the MBC Ratio controls, the scroll wheel has no effect when hovering over the Ratio control, ie:

1. In the MBC, hover over any control knob (except Ratio) and work the scroll wheel - the value changes. You don’t have to click on the control first, either.

2. Now hover over Ratio and try the wheel - the Ratio doesn’t change, even after clicking on it.

It breaks the flow, it being like this.

Thanks, Crotchety

Assuming this is a bug, while you’re fixing it, how about enabling scroll-wheel control for the gain bars and crossover points?

:smiley:

It does work, but really really slow. Around 3 secs of scrolling for 0.1 ratio change.
This looks like a bug to me.
Not that I ever scroll my controls, I always use alt+click to get access to fine control with shift.

In the info line (ctrl+I) you can scroll (or alt+click) event volume, fade times etc. for selected event(s) but of course thats one click more than doing it directly on an event.

/A

So it does! Well I guess we can’t complain about not being able to dial it in with precision. I tried your Alt-Click method (I think!) but it didn’t seem to make a difference what keys I held down, scrolling was just as fine.

Anyway, it looks like a bug to me too, they should all behave the same.

Thanks for your support,
C

The alt+click&drag should give you a popup fader which works like a normal mixer fader, shift gives fine control.
Yes, shift gives fine control combined with the scroll wheel too but I like the fact that I can drag the whole range of the knob very fast with only alt+click&drag and then hit shift for that last fine adjustment, eyes closed. With the scroll wheel the coarse adjustment takes ages.

/A

Okay, got it now (d’uh). I’d completely forgotten about the sliders, I see what you mean about them. Cheers, bud. C