MC Protocol and Quick Controls: 2 Questions

Premise:
Pressing Shift + Master = QC
If VST instrument has focus = VST QC
If you deactivate the focus from the Instrument Rack = TRACK QC

2023-04-13 (1)

Question 1:
Is there a button (or combination of buttons) on the MCU surface to unfocus / toggle focus of the currently selected tool?

Or: Is there a corresponding command to unfocus / activate focus of the currently selected instrument at Studio Setup → Remote Device (Legacy) → Mackie Control?

Question 2:
Is there a button (or combination of buttons) on the MCU surface to switch QC pages?

Or: is there a corresponding command to change QC page (forward/back) on Studio Setup → Remote Device (Legacy) → Mackie Control?

Thank you

Hi,

There are only 8 Quick Controls available in Cubase. There are no other pages.

I know this Martin, but if you change pages from the Rack (with the mouse), for example if you switch to the second page, the MC surface shows 8 more QCs, if you switch to the third 8 more…etc.

Danix78, the QCs have a maximum of 64 pages x 8 cells per page, which makes it possible to assign a total of 512 parameters to them. We don’t ask for that much, but if Steinberg could at least give us the opportunity as you wish, to configure this change of QC pages without having to take the mouse but also in Midi Remote whatever the control surface, it would be greatly appreciated.
Personally, I’m not asking for the 64 pages but for 8 minimum, each dedicated to 1 hardware button which would lead to 64 settings available at a glance. Added to that yes the possibility of “Up and Down” to go beyond the 8 pages possibly.

Exactly @Arnaud88 , I agree and share.

In addition to the page change of the VSTi also the possibility of activating or deactivating the focus of the VSTi, always remotely. In this case the QCs of the Trace with MC Protocol are also obtained natively.

I’m signing this Topic with a feature request.
It appears that what we are looking for is not currently available.