Measuring latency in Cubase 9.5 (Mac)

I’m sure this topic has been done to death but I can’t find a proper answer to my situation so here goes…

I use Vienna Ensemble Pro all the time, and inside their GUI there are a couple of places it tells you the latency within the instance. Real numbers, both in ms and samples.
So you can toggle things on/off and troubleshoot very quickly what might be causing the problem. And what effect bypassing or switching off a plugin has or switching off an entire channel, or indeed changing the buffer number in the DAW connection. All these things affect the latency and you can see exactly what’s happening. It’s a real help and time saver.

But I can’t do that in Cubase. And I am trying to ascertain exactly what differences there are in different states (plugin bypass / constrain delay comp etc…) for particular heavy duty plugins (I’m thinking Zynaptiq ones mostly)

I read about RTL utility and another that I can’t find now which are both pc only - I don’t actually need to test /measure the entire end to end latency, just differences between states within the DAW.

Any thoughts?

Discovered the best solution.

Upgrade to v10!!
It has a channel latency view. Perfect!