MediaBay audio file 'share' (export), and 'mixdown', bit rate and sample rate

I’m impressed so far with the Android version of Cubasis (I’ve been testing the free LE version ).

My only and last concern is the MediaBay audio file ‘share’ (export), and ‘mixdown’ bit rate and sample rate.

The in-app MediaBay docs state in the Share section that the audio mixdown bit rate and sample rate is limited to 16 bit and 44k, is this really the case? As in the project settings I see bit rate options for 16, 24, and 32 bit.

The in-app MediaBay docs also state in the Share section that you can share or export files, via a number of methods, but with no mention of bit rate or sample rate. Can anyone please clarify what bit rate and sample rate audio files can be exported up to in this section too?

Phone: Xiaomi 9T Pro
Cubasis LE: 3.2.1

The above will not allow me to edit it now, but is supposed to say: "The in-app MediaBay docs state in the Mixdown section that the audio mixdown … "

It turns out I had a cubase le licence from some hardware which I boug ht, so I’ll get the opportunity to test further, and cubasis as have purchased a full licence for the latter.

It’s not clear at what resolution audio is after a mixdown, if I can find out in any reasonable fashion our report back here.

The reason I was trying to find out the answer to this is there appears to be some inconsistencies in the Android documentation within the app.

I am happy with what to the app is capable of however there are a number of bugs which I would like to report, and will do so in the other thread.

Hi @Curveau,

Thank you for your message.
Cubasis for Android is limited to 48 kHz for now, due to technical reasons.

For more details, please have a look at our available Cubasis comparison chart.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars