Merging a few tracks into one-making sure I'm not missing anything

Hi folks,
It always surprises me with the little things that Cubase has that I may not know about so I wanted to check:
I have a few tracks that are layered to create a single sound. Those are goign in to a group and that group goes to the main output. I have plugins on the group and the master. I’d like to just merge the individual tracks in to one. In order to maintain all the plugins, is my only option to disable all the plugins on the group and the master and then do and audio export of the master track with those tracks soloed and then reenable the plugins?

There is no “render in place” feature that will let me combine several tracks is there?

There is no “render in place” feature that will let me combine several tracks is there?

There is. If you have multi tracks selected the option will be available (it’s always visible but greyed out with single tracks)

Oh…Hang on…you’re running Elements…so you don’t have render in place do you??

Not on his main PC.

Cubase Pro 9.0.20 | Cubase Elements (because of the damn dongle)

PS: Update to 9.0.30

I’ve got Pro on both computers. I keep elements on my laptop in case I just need to do a quick edit on something and I can’t be bothered to fish around for the dongle. I’m on .30-just haven’t updated the sig.

I see what I was doing wrong. I had the mix down to dry track selected. Thanks guys!