Metronome drop-outs

Hello,

Same pb here :

1/ Create a new project whatever the frequency and resolution is.
2/ activate the “click” in the transport bar
3/ open control room and activate the click on the “headphones” output
4/ press play => the click get out into your headphone, OK
5/ stop play
6/ activate now the click on the “speakers” output in the control room (now click is activated for “headphones” and “speakers” output)
7/ press play => the click get out into my headphones and my speakers but some beats of the click are “jumped” randomly !!!
8/ deactivate the click on the headphones and let it on the speakers output of the control room => all beat of the click are present in the speakers output.

Apparently, if we activate the click on both headphones and speakers output of the control room, some beats of the click are missing randomly.

Cubase 6.0.6 update does not solve problem with audio click metronome :confused: Is there another way to report this problem?

Still the same problem with 6.0.7 prelease - I am reading here that this issue is OLD and not solved yet? will this be ever solved? This is confusing for musicians recording some stuff when some clicks are missed or even row of clicks is missed! All happens too often and very randomly. Where is the problem? Nothing strange is installed on my Windows7 computer except UAD2 card. Can’t this depend on hardware or on higher VST CPU load?

Problem also here on C6.5.1