Metronome no sound/unable to map output

Hi,

I’m getting no sound when metronome is activated. I checked settings and discovered that no matter how hard or how many times I click the “stereo out” option on the audio click output assignment, the output is still unmapped (always “choose…”).

I do not believe it has anything to do with control room since I never used it, changed any settings, and it worked fine. I did some research but none the solutions so far seem to solve my problem.

Albert

Hi,

If Control Room is enabled (Cubase Pro only), the Metronome is routed via the Monitor bus.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. But the control room is not enabled.

Albert

I’m having the same problem and again, control room is NOT enabled. Is anyone going to respond to the first guy and me?

Well, I’d guess the first person found out what they were doing wrong, given the duration since last posted in this thread, and we need to know exactly how you currently have things set up, before anyone is able to point you in the right direction. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Open Studio > Audio Connections > Outputs. Right-click the desired output and enable the Main Mix here. The click is going to be routed to this output.