Metronome stopped working

On one project my metronome just stopped working. It still works on my other projects and is set the same on all of them, so far as I can tell.

Hi Jeffpayne170,

Thank you for your message.

If possible, please upload the project via Dropbox and let me have the download link via private message.

Thanks,
Lars

Curses! This just happened to me also. Metronome works on all other projects, including a snapshot I took of the problem project before adding 3 more tracks.

Has this problem been resolved? Anything I can do to aid in resolving it?

A workaround for me was to export .wav of my tracks and then re-import them into the working snapshot. At this point, the snapshot’s metronome is still working.

Thanks,
Jon

Hi @jon.endres,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Please make sure that the metronome button in the mixer is enabled (see attached clip).

In addition, please check that we’ve also added the new “Metronome Only During Recording” option, located under “Setup/Metronome”.

Does this help to resolve the problem?

Best,
Lars

THANK YOU! I must have inadvertantly ticked the metronome button off in the mixer’s master channel somewhere along the way.

I know I 'm not supposed reply since my issue is resolved, but just wanted to commend you and Steinberg for the prompt attention and exceptional support.

Hi @jon.endres,

THANK YOU! I must have inadvertantly ticked the metronome button off in the mixer’s master channel somewhere along the way. I know I 'm not supposed reply since my issue is resolved, but just wanted to commend you and Steinberg for the prompt attention and exceptional support.

Thank you for your reply! We are glad to read that things work as expected…
Enjoy making music and stay well!

Best,
Lars