Microphone not detected on VST CONNECT PERFORMER

Hi everyone, i have a little problem with my VST computer app. When I open the Performer app on my laptop (or my desktop pc) there is no microphone detected, I have an Anua 900-B microphone connected by USB port but it is not detected on both computers and there is no way to change it in options panel; is there a way to solve this problem?

You’re saying there’s no Audio Device available in the Setup>Configuration view?

Do you have an asio driver installed? Try asio4all if your USB mic did not come with one.

I tried to download ASIO4ALL but it did not solve the problem, now i have two options on Audio Devive: ASIO4ALL V2 and Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver. I tried both but the mic line is still stationary, there is no mic detection unfortunately

Forget it! I figured it out! I had to change the device in device list of ASIO driver! Thanks you so much for help, you saved my session :slight_smile:

:wink: :+1:

Going through this now. Can you be more specific? Do you mean you had to choose the usb mic in list of ASIO drivers in ASIO$ALL, or are you even using ASIO4ALL? TIA