Midi going out of sync with Xfer Cthulhu plugin

So I just updated to cubase 9.5 latest release from 9.0 and it seems to have a problem. I have a loop of midi track on Cthulhu that controls 4 instrument tracks. It seems that as the loop goes on it gets slightly out of sync. All instruments controlled by Cthulhu are doing it. They are all out of syn at the same time so it’s Cthulhu’s midi track that is doing it.

This didn’t happen in 9.0??

I have to stop and then play again to get it back in sync.

Thanks

I have the same problem. Only the first cycle is in sync. After that I record a .119 offset. During looping itself it sounds like Cthulhu is triggered more often the intended note. And it sounds triggered irregular. I dropped it at XFER and he thinks it’s maybe an input monitoring compensation bug.

https://www.xferrecords.com/forums/cthulhu/weird-out-of-sync-issues#post_68585

ANother strange thing is that I have the opposite problem with just ONE preset with Uad Moog XL (preset Benno de Goeij-ARP Bass). This plugin is always out of sync during playback but gets in sync AFTER the first cycle in a loop. Other presets witch sync seem to work perfectly…

Maybe some other Cthulhu users can confirm, but as this is the first reaction since last March I doubt it. It’s a verry specific issue I presume.

Got another one: https://www.wavesfactory.com/sharine/

Same issue. This plugin claims pre-roll: It detects upcoming notes and plays them earlier te keep the audio before the main attack

Maybe this has something to do with it.

Got another one: https://www.wavesfactory.com/sharine/

Same issue. This plugin claims pre-roll: It detects upcoming notes and plays them earlier te keep the audio before the main attack

Maybe this has something to do with it.