MIDI Learn, AUv3 Multi Out & Much More | Cubasis 3.3 and Galactic Sale available

I am on iOS 13.3
And one thing more
It was not happening in cubasis earlier version Only I faced in 3.3.1

Hope you will reply me definitely
to help and guide

dBLD

Hi @Divesh,

From our previous experiences and what other users have shared, the problems are related to the specific USB-C iPad device.

Please check if you encounter the same problem when using other music related apps, and let us know about your results.

Thanks
Lars

I am using USB C device since last 3 years and till date I have never found this type of problem in any app.
Only got I cubasis 3.3.1

These Apps are frequently used by me
Beatmaker 2&3
Auria pro
AUM
Audiobus 2&3
Yamaha mobile sequencer
Groove box
Groove rider
Drum computer
I kaossilator
Session band almost all version
Beathwak
Loopy
Cubasis 2
Cubasis 3.3

dBLD

I’ll just add my 2c that I had some pretty nasty crackling issues also in iOS 14.6. (iPad Pro M1 2021) Updating to 14.7 has reduced the frequency, but it still happens every now and then. It’s not specific to any app, so Apple needs to sort it out.

Also, great work in getting the MIDI learn function in there. I do hope it gets expanded to include the ability to control things like effect bypass though. Are there any plans for this?

Hi @Bill_Ding,

Updating to 14.7 has reduced the frequency, but it still happens every now and then. It’s not specific to any app, so Apple needs to sort it out.

Please give it a try if setting “Audio Engine Latency” to “OFF” helps to immediately eliminate the crackling issues. Also, please check if these are related to having too many AUv3 instruments/effects loaded at once.

Please let me know about your results.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi LSlowak,

Thanks for the reply, I have actually now found what the problem is. I was using the Apple “USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter” in order to charge my ipad at the same time.

I have found that going straight form my interface (RME Babyface) to the iPad eliminates the crackling. Therefore i would not recommend using this adapter.

Hi @Bill_Ding,

Thanks for the reply, I have actually now found what the problem is. I was using the Apple “USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter” in order to charge my ipad at the same time.

I have found that going straight form my interface (RME Babyface) to the iPad eliminates the crackling. Therefore i would not recommend using this adapter.

Thanks for the update, and for sharing your finding.
We’re glad to read that you’ve found the solution to the problem yourself.

Best wishes,
Lars