Missing activation code The Grand 3 SE,upgrade to Grand 3

Having some trouble here,
1, Bought Cubase 7,5 a year ago, installed the bundled version (DVD) of The Grand 3 SE (trial), used the activation code shipped with 7,5.
2, Removed The Grand 3 SE from my system after some time.
3, A year later I saw the fantastic offer to upgrade from The Grand 3 SE to The Grand 3 (full version), and bought the BIG download.
4, Installed the Grand 3 download, worked as a charm.
5, Tried to enter activation code in eLicenser Control Center (eLC Version 6.8.5.1159), and got “Currently, there is no license available which can be upgraded by your upgrade license. Please connect an USB-eLicenser, wich holds an appropriate license, to your computer”.
6, Ok, I’ll enter the activation code that came with the Grand 3 SE first, then the new activation code for Grand 3 that was sent to me via email.
7, Problems… When using the Grand 3 SE activation code the obvious reply was " The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license. Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code". :confused:
8, I will do so. But before i do that, the question is, Is there a simple way to fix this in “My Steinberg”? Have tried Reactivate, answer “Activation Code not found. Make sure that the code has been entered in the eLicenser Control Center.” I cant activate through eLicenser… My old version of The Grand 3 SE does not show in the Licenses column, not even as expired.

I now have Cubase 8 Pro, upgrade fom 7.5 and it’s running fine, would just like to solve this Grand 3 upgrade issue…

But did you bought The Grand 3 SE at that time or it was only a demo? The code that came with Cubase is only for demo and can’t be used to upgrade to full version.

So my question is:

Did you bought The Grand SE 3? Do you remember?

P.S. When you buy the license for The Grand 3 SE, in fact you will receive another code (full). That demo code will expire as expected.

I’ve just had my first major brainfreeze for 2015, it was a demo of the grand 3 SE. In my poor memory i remebering buying it, BUT i did not …Oops, my fault. Have to buy the SE version now, still i get the Grand 3 (full version) for a great price :slight_smile:

Forgot to thank you Makumbaria! I needed that kick in the head, never ever try to solve software issues at new years eve. The complexity increases with simultaneous champagne drinking :smiley: Have a wonderful new year!