Missing Kits in Groove Agent 5 SE

My first use of Cubase was version Artist 8.5, which I have used for basic recording after a very steep learning curve, but have recently upgraded to 10 Pro and then 10.50 Pro.

Upon loading an instrument track Groove Agent 5SE in 10.50 Pro, I get a message window saying that a kit is missing.
I thought that as Groove Agent SE is part of Cubase that all the kits should be there.
I clicked on “ignore” and another similar message appeared saying another kit was missing.
Clicking “ignore” got me to the Groove Agent window so I was able to use it.

Why are there two kits missing ?
Baffled.

They also show as missing if I try to load an instrument track for Padshop.

Also, regarding Padshop, when I load an instrument track with Padshop, I get Padshop Pro (which I had previous to upgrading to 10.5 Pro). I thought that I should have Padshop 2 on 10.50 Pro ??
On clicking the Padshop title to see the “about” info, it seems to be saying that the Cubase version is 10.0.50.301 and that the Padshop version is 1.2.20. Very baffled !!

Screen shots attached.

Any help gratefully accepted :slight_smile:

Hi,

Try to reinstall Cubase. Make sure you:

• Download the Full Installer.
  • Unpack the ZIP file and you install from the unzipped folder.
  • Install as administrator.
  • Install from MSI file.

Padshop Pro is not part of Cubase 10 license. Padshop is part of CUbase 10 license. Padshop 2 (Pro) is part of Cubase 10.5 lciense.

Hi Martin

Thanks for this.

Would I need to uninstall the 10.5 Pro that is on my machine before doing this ?

Hi,

No, you don’t have to uninstall C10.5

Thanks Martin :slight_smile: