Missing Vari-audio in Artist 12

Hi All. HELP!!
having had many problems in the last week setting up my Cubase Artist 12 upgrade, i’ve come across a problem.
I do not appear to have access to Variaudio at all. there is no TimeWarp button on there top toolbar and no mention Variaudio in the left hand zone anywhere?
I will be recording a lot of audio so really do need and want this function. N.B. It should be included with Artist 12.
TYhanks in advance.
Dave

The first thing which pops up, when you google this is literally this “VariAudio Cubase Pro only”.
Please people don’t spam the forum with senseless threads, which can be answered in a minute by using your browser.

1 Like

Well thank you TJ99.
However, perhaps YOU need to check your facts before casting ignorant and insulting opinions on this forum. VArI-Audio IS available with Artist 12 and is not restricted to Pro. It’s shown in the online videos and picked up in the downloadable Artist 12 manual. You’re not a troll by any chance are you? Is so I’ve fallen for it.

2 Likes

It might not be showing. Open up the sample editor, on the left in the inspector you should see a settings cog at the bottom, click that hopefully you will see veri-audio and click it to show in menu.

1 Like

Forget all that, I’ve just opened up cubase and they don’t have a setting section in the inspector for that window.

1 Like

You have two options in the inspector, track and editor at the bottom . it is in editor you will find vari-audio.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you all. I have found VArI-audio and am having great fun with it. Thank you to all (well except TJ99 :flushed:)
Dave.

3 Likes

Hi. It’s not there

Hi, what version of cubase are you using?

I am having the same issue. I don’t have the variaudio setting. I am using cubase 9

Elements, Artist, or Pro?

Artist.

In Cubase 9 the Variaudio feature was only available on the Pro version.

(screenshot from the Cubase 9 manual)