(Tested in 1366x768 and 1920x1080, no HiDpi)
- Give the racks the maximum space they can get. (Make the faders as short as possible.)
- Set the racks to Fixed Number of Slots.
- Set vertical zoom to max.
- Click to get focus at insert slot 1.
- Navigate to insert slot 16 using , and then up to insert slot 1 again using
- Click the vertical zoom out button 4 or 5 times. (Slots become smaller)
- Repeat steps 4, 5 and notice how the scrolling outpaces the navigation.
This is not the problem in itself (page scrolling and navigation not synced), the problem is that the moment the focused element leaves the view because of scrolling, navigation is stopped.
Could you please make a video screen recording?
I hope the link works.
Edit: When the selection lags off-screen (at about 23 seconds), I don’t stop pressing down, hoping that the selection will eventually come into view. But it doesn’t.
It’s as if the arrow controls BOTH scrolling AND navigation, but in order to navigate you have to be in view of the focused element.
EDIT: Okay, now I’ve tried more combinations, and it’s not the zoom that is at fault. The problem is:
When a scroll bar is created on the right side of the racks section of the mixconsole, it messes up navigation because it too listens to the arrow keys.
Try it with any combination of racks. Once you expand any number of them to the point that the upper zone wouldn’t fit them normally (without scrolling), you’ll get a scroll bar that disturbs navigation.
Thank you for the video. Now I understand it and I can reproduce it.
Thank you Martin!
Can you also take a look here, I’ve added a video there too.