(Tested in 1366x768 and 1920x1080, no HiDpi)
- Give the racks the maximum space they can get. (Make the faders as short as possible.)
- Set the racks to Fixed Number of Slots.
- Set vertical zoom to max.
- Click to get focus at insert slot 1.
- Navigate to insert slot 16 using , and then up to insert slot 1 again using
- Click the vertical zoom out button 4 or 5 times. (Slots become smaller)
- Repeat steps 4, 5 and notice how the scrolling outpaces the navigation.
This is not the problem in itself (page scrolling and navigation not synced), the problem is that the moment the focused element leaves the view because of scrolling, navigation is stopped.