MixConsole visibility bug when using "Filter Channel Types"

Whenever I use the “Filter Channel Types” feature within the “MixConsole” window on my PC, there’s a graphical glitch.

Open the “Filter Channel Types” drop down menu

Click on “All Channel Types” to remove all of the channels from being displayed

Select any channel type and the Track Name, Track Color, Mono/Stereo display, Freeze display information is glitched out and gone.

\

1. Have any project open
  2. Open up the MixConsole window
  3. Open the “Filter Channel Types” drop down menu
  4. Click on “All Channel Types” to remove all of the channels from being displayed
  5. Select any channel type to be visible again
  6. Track Name, Track Color, Mono/Stereo display, Freeze display information is glitched out and gone

There is an easy fix to this, you must either close the MixConsole and reopen it… close the project and reopen it… or close down Cubase and reopen it. It’s an easy fix but should not be required for maintaining track information in the MixConsole.

My system:
    Windows 8.1 - 64bit with all latest drivers installed
    Intel Core i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz
    16 GB Ram
    Intel 223GB SSD for OS only
    Three more HDD used for storage amounting to 4 partitions in total
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 graphics card
    Cubase 8.0.5 maintenance update installed
    No projects opened up at the time, I own Waves, Fab Filter, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance and a couple free plugins that are recognized by Cubase at all times
    Steinberg UR824 Interface (being used as main audio driver)
    Using Novation 49SL mkII and Automap 4.8 running in background
    4 CMC controllers plugged in
    and no other software being run at the time of graphics glitch

I Cannot reproduce your issue on my system. Behaves as expected, no missing elements.

I’m using a dual monitor setup as well, that might have something to do with it. Although, I’m going to assume that you @BriHar are working with more than one monitor as well. My next guess would be that according to your system specs at the bottom of your profile you are using Win 7 64bit while I’m using Win 8.1 64bit, this could be why I’m reliably producing this bug.