I’ve noticed that whenever I try to create a mixdown of a track with an instance of Micrologue with some kind of CC automation (tried a few parametres, all seemed to cause the same issue), the resulting audio is extremely glitchy, sounding a bit like the CPU is at its limits.
I’ve tried using a couple of different audio unit synths, like the Model D and Synth One, and haven’t been able to replicate the issue with anything else than the Micrologue.
The issue manifests even if there is nothing else than just one instance of Micrologue running and playing a single note.
I have a 7th gen iPad with the latest iOS.
Unfortunately, I’m pretty new to using Cubasis seriously so I’m not sure if this is a new problem introduced in the latest Cubasis version.