Mixdown from UR44 to windows (for streaming purposes)

Hello,

First of all, I love my UR44 as long as I’m using it with cubase. It’s perfect. No complaints at all.
But when I’m using it with anything else it’s a little difficult… I connect a mic to input 3, it sounds great coming out of my headphones, I can use dspmix to add lo-cut, a little compression, it’s all wonderful but windows can’t see any audio coming from it (when you go to recording devices the UR44 is there, but there’s no signal).
So my question is, is there a way to have a mixdown of all UR44 audio that can be used in windows? All I want is to be able to broadcast a video using my UR44 inputs (mic, guitar, desktop sound, maybe DAW audio if it isn’t asking too much).

Thanks in advance,

Marco

I hope you figured it out by now but some tips:

When you select the UR-44 in Windows soundmanager as default the meter should show an incoming signal. Maybe you need to turn phantom power on or off or you need to adjust inputs in dspmix, I don’t know. You could try another channel input or maybe the mic-cable is broken (happened with me and took me a day to figure it out…).

As for broadcasting you need to enable the loopback function in dspmix.

I’m trying to do the same thing (UR44 Loopback - How to get it working - UR Series - Steinberg Forums) but can’t figure it out.

Does anyone know how to configure loopback properly in the scenario described (preferably in Live)?