Mixer channel width defaults to maximum width?

Just installed 7.0.3

Now in Mix Console 1, when I click on “show channel racks” the mixer channel width defaults to the maximum width. When I click again to close the console rack, the mixer channel width stays at its maximum width.

This does not happen when clicking on “show channel racks” in Mix Console 2 or 3…only Mix Console 1.

What am I doing wrong?

I noticed a similar post today about mixer widths varying in size, but unlike my issue that is when the mixer is open in full screen. I’m not using the full screen function, and the width doesn’t vary in size. Every time I open the mix console the mixer width defaults to maximum width.

I don’t know if this is related, but…

I just updated today to 7.0.3 and whenever I F3 to go from the Mixer to the arrange window and back again, almost always the channel widths in the mixer changes. Sometimes they are at maximum width and sometimes at the minimum…

Sometimes, some channels even disappear, until hotkey G/H to change the widths, and then the channels pop back in…

For some reason, I don’t think the channel widths are sticking properly, unless I’m doing something wrong…

It’s a known bug, unfortunately.

Any other reason why you are still on 7.0.1? I just got on the Cubase 7 train very recently…

I’m actually using 7.03. Need to update my signature.

Thanks!

Heh heh…

Yeah… I never put that stuff in my sig because I’m too lazy to update it.

Mine would probably still say Propellerhead REBIRTH, or god forbid,Windows 98 or something ha ha…

:smiley:

All these mixer ‘re-sizing’ type glitches are now marked as ‘Solved in 7.0.4’ in the Issues forum pages (along with several other popular annoyances),

Nice job SB. Thanks for updating the info Helge.

Patience my friends; its coming…! :slight_smile: