OS: Windows 7 64
CPU/Computer model: Intel Core 2 Duo
eLCC / LCC: eLicenser Control Center (eLCC)
Clock speed: Intel Core 2 6600 2.4GHz
RAM (GB): 8
Audio Hardware/Driver version: PreSonus AudioBox 1818 VSL / V1.2
MIDI Interface/Driver version: PreSonus AudioBox 1818 VSL / V1.2
In Cubase up to V6.5.3 I used to have the Escape-Key assigned to reset the meters peak values.
This worked fine for all meters in Mix Console, VST-Dynamics and Channel Parameters Edit.
With Cubase V7.0.3 the Escape-Key first closes another window of the project before it resets the meters when it is hit a 2nd time.
- Open a project with audio track and Mixer Console open
- Assign the keyboard shortcut ESCAPE to Mixer:Meter Reset
- Add VST-Dynamics to inserts
- Open it to view parameters
- Click to select Mixer Console
- Press the Escape key
- The VST-Dynamics window closes
- Press the Escape key again
- The meters in the Mixer Console are reset
If I assign VST-Dynamics as insert to my Stereo Out then the Escape key always just resets the meters as desired and known from V6.5.3 and earlier. The VST-Dynamics windows remains opened.
If I assign Multiscope as insert then the behaviour is the same for Audio Tracks and Stereo Out.