Mixer history where is it???

Hello, I can’t undo when I change fader or pan or anything about mixer’s track on a project with Cubase 9.5.41… I tried to create a new project but same issue…

I’ve got a Mac Mojave.

PS : Moreover, when I look on youtube I see “History” near Zones and Visibility. I don’t have this (it’s not hidden in menu config).

Thanks in advance!

screenshot (with just “track added” in history) : Capture-d-e-cran-2018-11-18-a-14-41-28 — ImgBB

It’s because the list is only displayed in the separate mix console window– only the undo and redo buttons are displayed in the the Lower Zone view.

1 Like

Okay but why my history is empty when i move a fader?

As I said above, the Mixconsole history is separate from the main edit history. It can be found in the left zone of the windowed mix console. (not in the lower zone mixconsole.)

I understand but midi track aren’t in hystory. Instrumental track yes but not midi track.

I understand but midi track aren’t in hystory. Instrumental track yes but not midi track.

Please explain that.

You mean a midi fader change?

Yeah pan and midi fader does not appear on history…

Sorry for the delay. Yes, I can’t generate any undo, history, or mix console history for midi pan/volume change.
Are you implying that versions prior to C10 recorded midi mixer history?