Mixer remember last horizontal scroll position?

Currently, selecting a channel focuses the mixer. I like this function… BUT, if I manually scroll the mixer, I’d like Cubase to remember where I left it, and keep the mixer there… unless I then select another track/channel, then Cubase can refocus the mixer again on the selected channel.

The reason this is important, is because on very large projects with hundreds of tracks, I may scroll until I find a certain channel in the mixer. if I then hit F3 to close the mixer so I can work in the arrange window, and then hit F3 again to get back to the mixer, the mixer is now scrolled all the way to the beginning and I have lost my position. Now I have to search through hundreds of channels in the mixer to find where I was last… this causes me to have to spend a lot of time searching. I know I can select a track and the mixer will scroll to it, but then I have to search through hundreds of tracks to do this. I’d prefer when I manually slide the mixer somewhere, that it will remember where I had it and stay there (unless I select a track, in which case it should scroll to the selected track).

Thanks,
Todd

You are not the first I was about to write. But you was in this thread too: Please make the mixer remember the horizontal scroll position - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Yeah, I started that thread as an issue, but Martin suggested I post it here in the feature request section.