Modern cubase

Well according to what I see a lot here they are upset

you should think outside the ordinary and bring about needs from the future and new ideas that are not found by the competitors. I am talking about a complete idea… (Modern Daw)

1-Steinberg new Modern ID
Restructuring some things
2- rearranging the team of programmers and developers, or using new youth they have creative , they will work with the old team,
Solve the main problems facing users them constantly
such as : Reducing the burden on a computer processor CPU
and other
3-Redesigning and coordinating some old and inconsistent program interfaces, and preparing the program to support the multi touch … piano that uses touch on screen to play and record without external devices
This will encourage customers more and encourage amateurs to purchase an integrated program…
4-Full support for video editing
5-Support for 4k screens and higher 5k , 8k
6-More support for Live mode, as you know, in the past the plugins was external devices, and now we use only software plugins VST inside the program so what prevents the Cubase from being a mixer used for mixing in live

External hardware
Implementing similar plans for the Universal Audio, Waves SoundGrid and AudioGridder
It is an audio interface or a server or DSP that is exclusive work only with Steinberg softwares that allows the user to download additional plugins (REAL TIME) on this server and supports live mode with low latency ,fast export and is used for direct parties or the studio in other words that allows the user to run hundreds of plugins Low Latency real time
(VST, VSTi) (attachment)

Marketing plan
You also saw that the Cubase market is declining and I am afraid it will reach much lower levels
YouTube creators are contracted to create lessons and comparisons of new strengths and performance with competitors
As we can see, there are only about two people who make these videos, Chris and Dom
As for the rest of the channels, either Protoools, Studio One, either Reaper or Logic is rare
For example when searching, “how to mix like pro”
Must to be a dozens of videos explaining and using Cubase program while filming
like Waves marketing

Finally, a complete cancellation of the USB dongle, because it has many problems and needs a complete another topic to talk about it in its a very old and boring method…
in my country if I lose this dongle, I would have to wait three weeks to get a new one and I know that I will suffer from problems and suffering during the license again …

This was my imagination and future of Modern DAW
Perfect compatibility between external Hardware and software, adoption of touch tools, and use of the program as a Live mixer

+10000000000

Whats wrong with the offloading you can have on a audio bus? /adat/dante/avb/madi/aes/

thank u i really hope Steinberg’s company will implement these ideas and develop them. I expect that competitors can come up with similar ideas and its time will be Steinberg late.

What I mean is like waves soundgrid DSP , SERVER
This super-powerful DSP unit will handle your heaviest mixing sessions, processing up to hundreds of plugins in real time and ultra-low latency.

Used on major tours and in pro studios, the serverm DSP will let you run as many VST and VSTi It is programmed to work only with Steinbeg products. For example,thats mean the server works only with cubase,neuendo like a host for all additional plugins from any 3r party companies as you want, on as many channels as you’ve got, and give your live shows studio-grade sound. For example, you can throw plugins modeled on the world’s top consoles on each and every channel, and basically make your mixer sound like a classic top-tier desk.

It allows you to offload hundreds of plugins and run them at the same time with very low latency
This makes the cubase be used in live concerts for use as a full mixer or in large studios with any computer or laptop

No Problem brother. I think Cubase should be the best Daw in the market since Steinberg invented the VST. I believe that there is a lack or coordination at Steinberg after Yamaha bought it. I still have hope. Let’s see what brings Cubase 11.

Exactly they have VST technology
And they must support it with a server that supports all types of VST and VSTi
As we note, Waves and Universal Audio are doing a good job, but they are exclusive to their plugins only
But if Stineberg did it, it would be a big hit because they were the ones who invented the VST from the start and they know how to run properly.
It is possible to run all plugins or VSTi like kontakt omnisphere (real time) on this server, provided that there are Cubase or Neuendo
Here it will be a quality transfer and people will start talking and move to Cubase and buy this device with a copy of Cubase
Also, much instead of buying an advanced mixer, he can buy an ordinary mixer and mix the live concerts with cubase with plugins and VSTi (omnisphere , kontakt)

Well. I guess in 10 days Steinberg will panic. Next two year will be spent on just getting Cubase to work on ARM-macOS.

They should spend more to develop
The competition is still fierce

I hope they wake up

Create a new thread wont help.

Yamaha music is COMPLACENT & LAZY…

They do what they can to “pigeon-hole” Steinberg hardware, when their hardware should just be hyphenated into Steinberg-Yamaha, or vice versa so that they’ll stop focusing on on making it lower tier to Yama ha brand and just focus on making all hardware the best… OR just make ALL hardware yamaha, give them dante AND soundgrid interfaces and STOP SCREWING AROUND.

Additionally yes, the dongles are TRASH! One more upsell breakable!

They are like old politicians who NEVER LEAVE and stifle policy for younger generations… Yamaha Chief officers must answer to Pelosi, Schumer, Trump, mcconnell, and Pompeo or something.

We’ll be 100 years old before these dinosaurs allow their tech umbrella to evolve and they stop stifling consumers.

they should say screw apple and go PC only since apple is development nightmare.

At some point that would make business sense, but I think Mac users are little too many users to lose. But that is a guess, Mac have theire strongest market share in USA, but I think cubase has it’s user base mostly in europe. However be dependent on Microsoft is also a risk. (I read your comment as PC==Windows) Microsoft market share are shrinking, not only to Apple but also to Linux. (Chromebook, ubuntu etc) Americans are banning Chinese software (Huawei, tik-tok etc). It is not totally impossible that Chinese will do that same with Americans, like Cisco, Apple,Microsoft or Google. Should Steinberg give up the Chinese market too?

You have good points. China doesn’t want to isolate itself too much, it’s more beneficial for them to adapt what is already globalized and work within that. It will be interesting to see if Apple actually maintains its desktop business, I see that as the one thing that will potentially diminish. Laptops and iPhones and earbuds that break seem to be their main thing. There are so many other offerings for desktop computers out there, even laptops - look at what ASUS is doing with the Zen Book series, very popular. Apple doesn’t have the gaming computer market either. More and more people are also DIYing their own Windows computer builds.

Then again Ian Kirkpatrick just got a new a $30k-50k apple desktop.

Amen!!!