Monitor On/Off controls display reversed status

Problem: Each “Monitor ON/OFF” control (positioned just to the left of each “strip”, and towards the bottom of each Mixer “channel”) shows the blue disk background when the monitor is turned OFF; and the blue color is removed from the disk when the monitor turned ON. Of course, one would expect the blue disk background would appear when turning the monitor ON; like the behavior displayed in Cubasis 2. Will this be added to your list of fixes for the next update?

Cubasis 3, version 3.0.1
Standard iPad (latest model available in December 2019); iPadOS 13.3.1
Audio Interface: Steinberg UR242 (purchased in December - updated to latest firmware version)

By the way, Cubasis 3 is fantastic!
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your message.
We’re glad to hear that you seem to enjoy using Cubasis!

If possible, are you able to provide me with further details about the Monitor On/Off feature?
I’m afraid I’m unable to reproduce the problem here.

Thanks again,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Please let me know what kinds of details about the Monitor on/off control might be helpful; I will supply. Might deleting the Cubasis app, and then reinstalling it from iTunes fix the problem? One other thing. I still have Cubasis 2 installed on my iPad. Might deleting it fix the problem?

Thanks again,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your message.

If possible, please make a short video which visualises the issue, and share it with me via Dropbox or similar (download link via private message would be great). Cubasis 2 and Cubasis 3 are seperate apps, there is no need to delete Cubasis 2.

Thanks again,
Lars