Montage files loaded, ready for CD burn... and?

So I loaded up my 16bit, 44.1k files into montage, and would like to burn them to a cd. However, I can’t figure out how to do that! I clicked on the CD icon, and the file dialog box appears, but don’t know how to get them in the box! If I pull the files from the file browser, they are not the same as what is in montage because it had to convert the 48k to 44.1k to be accepted in montage workspace.

I’m sure I am doing something wrong, but can’t figure it out. I have usually loaded up files from Audio File workspace, creating montage from there and/or cd. That seems to work fine. Or I may drag files from file browser, and create a cd from there. But what happens when you directly load files into the montage space, adjust them to sound right, and then decide you would like to burn them to a cd? That part is where I am stuck. And so what files are in my audio file workspace and in my file browser related to those files and the originals are not the same type of file sample rate because when importing the 48k file into montage it converted into 44.1k. Just mentioning that part again.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Look at this part:
2014-06-11_08-05-19.png

Thanks for the reply! I eventually did it by creating markers using cd wizard… and saw that I didn’t have it checked for including crossfades, so had to correct that and it almost corretcly identified my tracks. I had to go through typing out each marker name and they showed up as tracks for the CD list.

Isn’t there another easier way to get the tracks up on the CD dialog box where the names automatically transfer when you have already directly loaded your files into montage, in context of what I wrote above? Thanks!