More Cubase weirdness....

I give up. Peace!

Give up if you wish. But honestly, all the issues I read here appear to be “user weirdness” meaning it’s specific with your use, or your computer. No issues have been manifested in this post that would indicate wrong behavior on the side of Cubase. For example if Cubase crashes every time you try to use time stretch there would be dozens or maybe even hundreds of complaints posted here. I don’t even know what type of timestretch you are using, on what type of track, or the amount used. If you want help, give step-by-step reproductions of exactly what you are doing with timestretch for others to attempt to duplicate. This way, at the very least, you can know others aren’t experiencing what you experience.

I would change the title of this topic because I don’t think the problem is Cubase. That alone might manifest additional replies. Next, assuming you genuinely desire solutions, I would put your system specifications in your signature so for a start, other users at the very least can know if you are on a PC or Mac.

Peace.

:laughing: One of the funniest threads I’ve read in a long time. It’s like an insanely bad comedy sketch. So bad, in fact, you can’t help laughing!..