move to start and end of selection with shortcut(bug?)

Hello,
I came from wavelab 6 an now in wavelab pro 10 ,I observe some strange thing (bug) : when I use the shortcuts:
Move Cursors to end of selection
Move Cursors to startof selection
when wavelab play sometimes one of these shortcut has no action
Try this

• make a selection
  • hit the shortcut to Move Cursors to start of selection and press enter on the num pad ->wavelab play
  • press the shortcut to Move Cursors to end of selection ->wavlab move to end of selection and play from it (ok)
    but now:
  • press the shortcut to Move Cursors to start of selection ->wavlab doen’st move to the start !!!
    if you press the shortcut to Move Cursors to end of selection ->wavlab rego to end of selection and play (ok)
    but can’t go to the start of the selection with the shortcut exept if I stop Wavelab with spacebar or ‘o’ numpad and hit again the shortcut
    Can somebody reproduce this
    Best regards
    Dup

Did you try F6 as shortcut?

Hello,
Thanks for the answer
The F6 is ok for start postion but…
Finally found the problem or change: If we have a selection and play from start or end, one of the two shortcuts will not work.(i.e 1./ if we play from the start of selection: during playing, the start selection shortcut will not work… 2/if we play from the end of selection: during the playing, the end selection shortcut will not work.)
If we play from other position than start or end selection, both shortcuts work.

I suppose you change this after my version 6( in vers.9 it’s the same as vers10).

Why did you remove the database after the version 6 : it was so great to keep songs with marker and find them with search function…nobody else propose this!!! In fact it’s why I never upgrade from version 6.

Meilleures salutations
Dup