I have had my MR816x as the centerpiece of my studio since 2011. I cannot use my studio right now, as my iMac updated automatically. I cannot roll back either.
I just want to know if A) there will be an update, and B) APPROXIMATELY when it will be available. I am aware these things take time, but I really don’t want to sit around waiting for an update that is not coming.
PLEASE let us know if and when an update is coming. Winter is here, and it my most productive time:)